No matter the type of vandalism, we will clean, secure, and restore your residential or commercial property fast and efficiently.
Dealing with the emotional aftermath of a break-in or act of vandalism is upsetting and stressful enough; the last thing a victim should have to worry about is the cleanup process. The highly trained professionals at Hands On Restoration are ready to respond quickly, reliably, and with compassionate care to clean up any damaged or defiled property, and have it looking like new again.
Services We Offer Vandalism & Break-In Damage
- Graffiti Removal
- Power Washing
- Window Cleaning
- Odor Removal & Deodorization
- General Cleanup
The Do's & Don't's of a Vandalism Incident or Break-In Emergency
- Report the incident to the police.
- Call Home Restoration Services and your insurance company. The quicker we can arrive on the scene, the less damage you’ll incur.
- If you have damaged cloth furniture, make sure you blot (rather than wipe) the area.
- If you have chipped wood furnishings, collect the pieces in case we are able to restore the broken item.
- If egg was used, make sure you hose down items, especially the exteriors of your home and/or vehicles. Egg can damage paint, so the quicker it can be removed, the better.
- Clean up spilled foods or liquids inside the home. If valuable glassware was broken, gather all the pieces you can, as your insurance company may want this information. Take pictures, as well.
- Remove any debris from carpets or interior walls.
- Vacuum glass particles from carpet and upholstery.
- Create an inventory of your damaged and destroyed items. Use lists, photos, and family/friends to help you recall as much as possible.
- Do not wipe damaged furniture made of cloth. (Instead, blot the area).
- Do not walk barefoot in areas with glass residue.
- Do not use household cleaning products to clean stains on fabrics, upholstery, or carpets.